If you are planning on moving to Colorado Springs or to another city from there, All American Movers is the company you can rely on to move you across town, across the state, or across the US. As your professional Colorado Springs movers, we consider even the smallest details and plan ahead so there are no delays due to any unexpected last-minute surprises. With our company, we are dedicated to meeting or exceeding the client’s expectations and ensuring that they have a pleasant relocation experience.
We understand how stressful the moving and relocation process can be. It’s difficult for the entire family and even stressful for your pets. Our promise to you is that we will exercise the utmost care when handling your furniture and other household belongings. We care about our clients and always strive to make the move a pleasant experience for them. We’ll go out of our way to ensure your confidence in us. As your full-service relocation specialists, All American Movers can fulfill your moving needs at the most competitive moving rates in the industry today.
How do you find the right moving company for the job?
The key to finding the right moving company is due diligence and research, not just calling the first one you find online or in the Yellow Pages. Keep in mind millions of Americans move every year. Thus, it’s a small miracle that the majority of these relocations go as smoothly as they do, especially when you consider the scams and unprofessional practices that are out there.
- When you’re searching for the best interstate moving company to help you with relocating, there are a number of factors to take into consideration. The following will give you a better idea of what to look for when hiring Colorado Springs movers:
- Make a list of moving companies (at least 4 to 6) to interview by getting recommendations from family members, friends, and other people that you trust. Unlike Google, this is the most reliable place that you can start your search.
- Once you’ve compiled your list, start reading online reviews about each one. If they have websites, they probably list customer testimonials somewhere in their content. These reviews will often reveal more about these different companies.
- Look for companies that have been in business for several years (at least 5 to 10 is what All American Movers recommends). You should also look for characteristics that imply a successful track record.
- NEVER hire Colorado Springs movers that aren’t fully bonded, insured, and licensed. Remember, anyone can purchase a moving truck and say they’re a moving company, but legitimate companies are by law to protect your property.
- Look for a company that offers competitive moving rates. Granted, price is always a key determining factor when choosing a moving company. However, you don’t want to hire the cheapest company nor do you need to pay top dollar either.
In addition to the information above, you want to beware of rogue moving companies or scam artists. Millions of people relocate each year and while only a fraction of them are unfortunate and experience fraudulent individuals, it’s not completely unheard of. The easiest way to verify that they’re a legitimate company is to check for their business license, look at their service record, and make sure that they operate from a physical address instead of a PO Box.
We have an unwavering track record, excellent reviews and a strong customer centric policy that we adhere to. And that is one of the reasons that we are listed as the best Colorado Springs movers.
How do you prepare for a move?
When it comes to moving, one thing is certain. You’re going to have a miserable time if you haven’t planned for your move. Before you get started with this massive endeavor, create a moving plan that will keep things moving smoothly. Here are a few basic steps to consider. This is the time to decide if you want to plan a DIY move or hire professional Colorado Springs movers. Start by creating a relocation schedule and timeline. Next, set up your moving budget.
Now for the tough part. Go through your belongings and determine what you want to move with you and what you want to get rid of. You can donate items to a charity or make a little extra money by having a moving sale. You should also cut costs by purchasing your boxes and moving supplies. Once you’ve completed these tasks, it’s time to start packing.