Table of Contents
- Personal identification information
- Non-personal identification information
- Web browser cookies
- How we use collected information
- How we protect your information
- Sharing your personal information
- Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
- Your acceptance of these terms
- Contacting us
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.