The Importance of Online Reviews when choosing a Moving Company
When it comes to choosing the right moving company for the job, All American Movers wants you to be confident that you made the right decision and will be satisfied with your relocation experience. One of the best to do that is by reading the All American Movers reviews that are posted under “Testimonials” on our home page navigation bar or by clicking here. These reviews were posted by past clients who wanted to express the gratitude and praise they had for our company.
Are reviews essential for your company and its reputation?
YES! Having access to the online reviews has given consumers a voice and has dramatically influenced the way in which they do research and gather information about companies they are interested in hiring such as, All American Movers. Plus, we appreciate all of the reviews we get, both good and bad. Consequently, you’ll rarely find a consumer that hasn’t read at least one review before making a purchase. This is especially true when you are choosing a moving company and read the All American Movers reviews before contacting us. We consider positive reviews as reinforcement of our company goals while we take the negative ones as a step towards improving our services. It is our constant endeavor to offer the best services.
How do online reviews impact a company’s revenues and profits?
It’s a fact that the online reviews of our company have influenced dozens of our clients’ decisions to have us move them across town, across the state, and even across the country. But don’t take our word for it. Here are some very convincing statistics where the impact of online reviews is concerned:
- 68% of American consumers say that they are more likely to make a purchase when a company has positive reviews
- 88% of consumers say that their purchasing decision is influenced by online reviews
- 92% of all Business-to-Business buyers are more inclined to make a purchase after they’ve read an online review
- Customers spend up to 30% more after reading positive reviews
- Having 5 or more reviews posted increases the likelihood of a customer purchase by almost 4 times
- Posting reviews on a website can increase that company’s sales conversion rate by up to 270%
- When buyers read verified online reviews, the likelihood of them making a purchase is 15% higher than when they read anonymous reviews
And that is why our company has stood the test of time and ensured that we never compromise on the quality of services or the level of expertise that we provide. If you are looking for more information, please give us a call today.
Do negative All American Movers reviews hurt your business?
Interestingly enough, negative reviews aren’t always a bad thing. In fact, All American Movers has found that they can actually work in your favor provided they are handled properly. Surprisingly, over 80% of all consumers look for negative reviews when researching different companies. In addition to this:
- 40% of all consumers claim that negative reviews build product credibility
- 68% of all consumers are more likely to trust a company that has a mixture of positive and negative online reviews
- 72% of all consumers say that negative online reviews provide insight into a product
Where All American Movers is concerned, negative reviews help us improve customer relations and the services we offer. Whenever we see negative All American Movers reviews, we deal with them promptly and in the following manner. First, we look for commonalities in negative reviews. So when we see the same complaint multiple times, we know we have a genuine problem that needs to be addressed immediately.
Second, we respond to the customer professionally and as quickly as possible. When customers post a negative review, over 40% of them are looking for an answer or a response within 60 minutes. Otherwise, it could damage your credibility. Finally, and most importantly, we take action immediately. Failing to do so can result in long-term negative consequences for our company, and we certainly don’t want that.
What are the key advantages to getting All American Movers reviews?
We never get discouraged with negative online reviews and always consider the many advantages of them and being able to engage with the customer. There are 5 key advantages to getting online reviews:
- The customer tends to engage with us more
- They bring us more customers
- They elevate consumer confidence
- They enable our business to evolve
- They’re a form of free advertising
Whether you’re moving across town, across the state, or across the US, we want you to have as pleasant a relocation experience as possible. We’d be glad to share our procedures and walk you through the stages of packing your goods from here to unpacking in the new city. For more information, contact All American Movers at your earliest convenience.