When it comes to answering the question “why should you move to Colorado from another state?”, All American Movers can come up with dozens of answers. As the top-rated moving company in the state, we can tell you that no other geographical area can compare with the Centennial State. The capital city of Denver has a population approaching three-quarters of a million people and now ranks in the top 10 cities that have significantly increased their number of residents.
Furthermore, Colorado’s explosive growth is attributed to the state’s abundance of activities, its fantastic quality of life, its progressive policies, and its stunning natural beauty. The combination of these makes Colorado a very desirable, if not irresistible place to relocate to. Still not convinced about moving to Colorado, here are 10 reasons that answer the question “why should you move to Colorado from another state?”:
1) Are you adventurous? Do you want a lifestyle that keeps you in good physical shape year-round? Colorado offers an abundance of outdoor adventures and leisure or recreational activities that families and individuals can enjoy including:
- fly fishing
- horseback riding
- whitewater rafting
2) Are you a beer aficionado or connoisseur of craft beers and micro brews? Colorado is a beer lover’s paradise and the home to the country’s 4th most breweries per capita. With just about everything ranging from craft beer breweries to notable microbreweries that you can imagine, newcomers will find more than 400 well-established breweries throughout the state.
3) Are professional sports and a sports culture your thing? Then you’ll love Colorado as it’s the home to 5 professional sports teams including:
- Baseball – Colorado Rockies
- Basketball – Denver Nuggets
- Football – Denver Broncos
- Hockey – Colorado Avalanche (a.k.a. “The Avs”)
- Soccer – Colorado Rapids
4) Do you use marijuana for medicinal purposes or recreationally? In 2012, Colorado became one of two states to legalize recreational marijuana use. While some may not consider this as a good reason to move here, others see this as a plus. Remember, this is one of the more progressive US states.
5) Do you want to pay fewer taxes? Colorado is well-known for its exceptionally low taxes. The state has a flat income tax rate of 4.63% and low property taxes that equate to the 3rd lowest rates in the US.
6) Have you always wanted to live in a state that offers stunning natural beauty? Then Colorado is the place to be. Some of the state’s amazing features include:
- hidden caverns
- majestic mountains
- national parks
- natural wonders
- pristine lakes
- spectacular waterfalls
- unusual rock formations
7) Is it important to live in a state with a strong economy? Colorado is ranked #5 overall on the list of states with the strongest economies in the US. Additionally, it was ranked #3 for healthiest economy, #8 for highest innovation potential, and #9 for highest level of economic activity.
8) Would you like to live in a place that offers your family a healthier lifestyle? This state is considered one of the top 10 healthiest states in the US. With its health-focused culture and healthier food options on many menus, Colorado has the lowest obesity rating in the country. In addition to its lower number of obese residents, this state boasts an exceptionally low percentage of children living in poverty and a low prevalence of diabetes. And with plenty of outdoor spaces to enjoy spending time, you are looking at a state with good quality of life.
9) Would you like to live like you’re always on vacation? Colorado offers easy access to a broad range of ski resorts and other vacation destinations. For example, you’ll find hundreds of ski slopes located in Aspen, Breckinridge, Steamboat, Telluride, and Winter Park.
10) Would you prefer living in a rural mountain town or an urban playground? You’ll definitely find both here in Colorado. In addition to Denver, some of the popular cities that All American Movers has helped families and individuals relocate to include Aurora, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Durango, Fort Collins, Loveland, Pueblo, and many, many more.
Thus, are you ready to move to Colorado yet? If and when you are, All American Movers is prepared to help with your relocation. As the premier full-service moving and relocation specialists in the western U.S, we hope we’ve answered the question “why should you move to Colorado from another state?” We offer the most extensive range of residential moving services for families and individuals.
From planning to execution of the move, we can handle all aspects of the process for you. If you have specific requirements, please let us know and we’ll take care of it. To learn more, or to schedule an in-home estimate of your moving costs, call All American Movers today.