If you’re planning on moving from Colorado to Arizona, it may surprise you that you’ll be one of 50,000 Americans that move to that state every year, most of which settle in the Phoenix area. All American Movers has years of experience moving people to this state who were searching for a combination of employment opportunities and a higher quality of life. In fact, other than California and Texas, more people moved to Arizona from Colorado than any other U.S state.
Why have so many people moved to Arizona from Colorado as well as other states?
Because of its status as a world-famous tourist destination, it should come as no surprise that Arizona has become the 10th fastest growing state in the country. However, the tourism industry is only one of many factors driving the significant growth of this state over the past decade. Here are the top reasons why so many people are moving from Colorado to Arizona (as well as other states) and enlisting the services of All-American Movers in the process:
- Arizona’s job market is thriving – with a job growth rate that is double the national average, Arizona ranks 3rd overall and is one of the larger emerging industrial markets in the US today.
- It’s easy to drive and get around in Arizona – traffic congestion is rare other than in the two largest cities of Phoenix and Tucson. Even if you don’t have a GPS or map, it’s easy to figure out where you’re going.
- Retirees love Arizona – the clean air and warm weather is what attracts most retirees to this state. In fact, Arizona was ranked 3rd among the top 10 states for retirement behind New Mexico and Florida.
- Sports fans are in their element – professional baseball, basketball, football, and hockey are all represented in Phoenix. In fact, only 12 states can boast having all 4 pro sports, and this is one of them.
- The cost of living is very reasonable – compared to other states, Arizona’s relatively low cost of living is one of its biggest draws for newcomers. With lower rents and good schools, many families opt for this state.
- There’s an abundance of outdoor activities – outdoor enthusiasts love Arizona. The annual rate of 320 days of sunshine is conducive to boating, cycling, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, hunting, mountain biking, rock climbing, and water sports.
- You can’t beat the weather – Arizona boasts 320 days of sunshine per year. Thus, if you’ve grown tired of the cold Colorado winters, this is the place to be. Warm and sunny days most of the year can be a change from the wintery days of Colorado.
Thus, if you’ve decided that moving from Colorado to Arizona is a great idea, contact All American Movers to help you make that dream a reality. Right from planning to actually transporting your possessions, we’ll do it all. We understand that the process of relocation can be stressful and that is why we’ll shoulder the responsibility of the move leaving you free to focus on other key aspects of your life.
How much will it cost to move from Colorado to Arizona?
While it’s important to know your total cost when moving from Colorado to Arizona, it’s difficult for All American Movers to come up with an exact figure without conducting an in-home estimate first. However, you can get a basic idea by visiting our website and clicking on the “Get Quote” button in the upper right corner of the home page. Keep in mind, there are certain factors that will influence the cost of your move to Arizona from Colorado including:
- distance to your new location
- moving services required
- number of movers needed
- size of your home / weight of your shipment
- time of year you’re moving
According to the most current statistics as well as reviews of individuals that have made this move in the past, the average cost when moving from Colorado to Arizona with All American Movers or any other full-service moving company will range between $2,900 to $8,200. Naturally, these prices may vary where your particular move is concerned. You can always look to get a free quote by calling our firm today.
Why should you choose All American Movers?
While we realize that there are dozens of moving companies to choose from out there, we also know that many of them don’t provide the range of moving services that we do. In addition to an extensive range of moving and relocation services, we bring many combined years of industry experience and expertise to the table. Additionally, our rates are some of the most competitive in the moving industry today. For additional information about moving from Colorado to Arizona or to schedule an in-home estimate, call All American Movers today.