Commercial and Residential Moving Services in Charlotte, NC
Most of us never realize how many belongings we accumulate over the years until it’s time to move. Even you go through everything you own and donate some items to charity or sell others in a garage sale, you’ll still have books, children’s toys, clothing, electronics, furniture, and kitchenware to pack up and move to the new location. At All American Movers, we can alleviate the mental and physical stress of moving and provide the All American Movers moving services in Charlotte, NC you need. We offer some of the most competitive moving rates among all the eastern coastal states. You may call us to know more about our services.
Where are you relocating to?
Whether you’re moving into or out of Charlotte, across the state, or across the country, we have the moving services to facilitate your needs. No matter how much relocating entails, we are equipped and ready to help you. As one of the most trustworthy and reputable companies in the moving industry today, our goal at All American Movers is to ensure your satisfaction and exceed your expectations. We can help with local and long-distance moves alike as follows:
- Local moves – if you’re already feeling the stress of having to pack everything that is going to your new location, let us shoulder that burden so you can enjoy your local moving experience. The All American Movers team in Charlotte, NC has the skills and the tools needed to make your move as stress-free as possible.
- Long-distance moves – there’s a significant difference between moving within the same city or state as opposed to moving long-distance across one or more state lines. For instance, interstate moves require special Federal Government authority. The laws and regulations, as well as insurance requirements of the Federal Government were put into effect in order to protect you prior to, during, and after you’ve moved.
What moving services do you need?
When you’re moving, you may be trying to decide between doing the move yourself and hiring All American Movers. Realistically, the longer the moving distance, the more it makes sense to hire a moving company. In some cases, people need to be in their new location by a specific date and may not have enough time to plan and organize their relocation.
With our All American Movers moving services in Charlotte, NC, you won’t have to worry about that. We are quick in organizing, with proper implementation and professional communication all through the process. As a full-service moving company, we can provide the following services if you need or request them:
- supplying boxes, bubble wrap, packing tape, etc.
- packing your belongings
- disassembling your furniture
- loading our moving truck
- transporting your belongings
- unloading the truck
- unpacking your belongings
- re-assembling your furniture
- cleaning up and disposing of packing materials
Basically, if it has anything to do with your move, we’ll handle it for you. Furthermore, we’ll work with you to help you plan the logistics of your move and create a moving checklist to ensure that nothing is overlooked and left behind.
How much will it cost you to move?
Naturally, it will cost more to hire All American Movers than it will to do the moving yourself. But, how can you tell if you should hire a moving company or just attempt to do the move without professional help? The following 5 signs will indicate the need to hire our All American Movers services in Charlotte, NC:
- You don’t have any experience driving a large truck
- You have a lot of challenging items (e.g. an aquarium, a grandfather clock, or a pool table to move)
- You have to be in your new location in the immediate future
- You live in a large home
- You’re moving out of state or cross-country
Though most people are skeptical about hiring professional movers due to the cost, but if you actually calculate the amount of time you will be spending doing what we can do, our services will be more cost effective. And you’d be left stress-free. There are a number of factors that All American Movers take into consideration when determining how much it will cost you to move. These include:
- How far you’re moving (the longer the distance, the more it will cost)
- How many belongings you have; total weight of the shipment
- Number of movers needed
- Tasks that the movers are required to perform
- Time of year that you’re moving (rates are typically higher during the peak moving season of May through September)
- Whether or not packing materials and supplies are needed
We’ll gladly provide an in-home estimate so you have an accurate cost to work with. For additional information about our All American Movers services in Charlotte, NC, contact All American Movers today. Call us now and let us help you.